Sunday, March 4, 2012

Update 3/4/12

Hey everybody!
Just wanted to update you guys on my life.  So lately I have gotten to lead worship at a church near me.  I have made some of the most fantastic friends in this process.  I love them so much and I am so blessed to have them! I'm also excited to get to use the talents God has given me for his glory.  Last weekend (when I posted my matte review) I auditioned for a scholarship at the college I am going to.  It was a really great experience, and I met some of the people that may be future classmates of mine.  I hope I get the opportunity to play my flute to praise my Savior at this college.  As far as the blog goes, I have a very exciting post coming up, but I have to wait a day or so.  You'll find out why when i post it ;) So I hope that gave you a little more insight into my life as of now.  I will be back to regular posts soon! Also, let me know if y'all would like more of these types of posts.  Have a fabulous week!
~ Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment