Monday, February 27, 2012

OMG... nuff said

Hey y'all!
So yesterday I ran into Walgreens (literally ran!) right before they closed to get something for an English project and of course I got sucked into the beauty section.  I found this polish in the Essie section and OMG this is SO COOL! It's Shine of the Times frome the luxeeffects collection.

This is with matte about you on the ring finger
So in the bottle the polish looks like just a shimmery white/clear (sorry i didn't take a pic of the bottle :/ ).  However, I put it over Essie Carry On and it looks amazing! I love the coppery, chunky look.  I gives a cool finish.  Plus, depending on how you move your finger it can look green, orange or yellow.  How cool is that? I realize it's more of a fall color, but I am so glad I got my hands on it! I hope you will go and check this out!
~ Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment