Saturday, March 24, 2012

Polka Dot Party

Hey everybody!
So recently I made a rather large (for me) order on amazon.com.  I haven't been able to do a post on the things I got, but I have posts planned in which I will feature things individually.  One of the things I got is a set of dotting tools.  I decided to try them yesterday.  Here's how it turned out!

I began, of course, with my OPI base coat.  Then I applied two coats of OPI Mermaid's Tears.  This was from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection, but I'm pretty sure it's still available.  The colors I used for the polka dots is OPI Alpine Snow.  To apply the polka dots I used a dotting tool, but you can use a toothpick instead.  I like the dotting tools because I don't have to keep buying toothpicks, but you don't have to go buy dotting tools to achieve this design.  I finished with my SV top coat.  I hope you will try this out! It is super simple, and you can substitute these colors for whatever colors you want.  I hope y'all enjoyed this, and have a super Sunday!
~ Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment