Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My ghetto acrylics look :)

Hey there!
Before i begin, let me just say that this is my first post from my phone, so we'll see how this goes :) So yesterday I decided to do my nails using scotch tape. I saw a picture on pinterest similar to this, and I thought it was worth a try. When I got finished, I realized that on me it looked like some ghetto acrylics :)
So to start I used base coat. Then I applied one coat of Orly "kiss the bride" and waited about 5 minutes for it to dry. I probably should have waited a little longer, but that's beside the point. Next I placed a piece of scotch tape diagonally across my nails and used Sinful Colors' "black on black". For the other half of the v shape I just kinda free handed it (I got lazy). For the blue I used OPI "austintacious turquoise". I used a silver glitter for the little dot. Then I finished with SV top coat. So this didn't really work for me, but maybe it will be better for you! I hope you have a terrific Tuesday!
~ Mary Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. btw sorry about the blurry pic. i couldn't tell the difference on my phone!

    ReplyDelete