Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy (late) St. Patrick's Day! + Update

Hey There!
I fel like I say this every time, but I'm sorry for not blogging lately.  This weekend I was at Thespian State competition.  It is a drama competition where troupes from schools all over the state perform pieces to be judged.  I performed in a large group musical, and we got a superior!  Anyway, on to today's topic: St. Patrick's Day manicure! I was in a hotel when I did this, but I think it turned out pretty good!

As usual, OPI base coat.  Then I used OPI Uh-oh, Roll Down the Window.  This is a mossy, brownish green.  In the bottle, this polish looks gross, but it is actually a nice color.  Next i used Essie Shine of the Times.  I blogged about this a few weeks ago.  I still love it :) I decided to try it over green, and it worked quite nicely.  I finished with SV top coat.  I hope y'all enjoy this look, and I hope you try it for yourself.  I also hope you will forgive me for not being around lately.  I will have some fun reviews soon!
~ Mary Elizabeth
PS thought I'd give you a glimpse of State :)
me and my friend Cailah at state!

No comments:

Post a Comment