Sunday, March 25, 2012

Stamping Reviews

Hey y'all!
So today I want to talk about a few new products that I have bought lately.  I used both of them in this nail look.

So for this look I started with OPI base coat.  Then I used OPI Midnight in Moscow.  This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE POLISH!!  Then I used Bundle Monster stamping plate bm21 with Sally Hansen Color Quick in Sand Shimmer.  It only gives a sheer, subtle color when used for stamping, but that might not be the case for all of the colors.  This is the only one I've used, so I don't really know.  As far I using the Color Quicks for regular nail polish, I don't recommend them.  They are super streaky.  Now, I want to talk about the Bundle Monster plates. I got mine on amazon.com.  I love the variety of patterns.  The only problem I have with them is the size of the full patterns.  They are a little too small for my nails.  That won't keep me from using them, though! I am definitely glad I bought them! I hope you liked this post, and I hope you have a marvelous Monday!
~ Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment