Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Edgy Glitter!

Hey everybody!
So today's manicure is what I consider an edgy way to wear glitter.  I know it may not be edgy to most people, but i hardly ever wear black, so it's edgy to me :)

For this I started with OPI base coat.  Then I used Sinful Colors Black on Black for the base color.  I love this polish because it only takes one coat to get a solid, even color.  Then I used Sephora by OPI Spark-tacular!  This is super cool because it has just about every color glitter you could ask for! Finally I used Seche Vite top coat so that the glitter doesn't get caught on things.  That is one reason I used to never wear glitter nail polish: it would catch on things and snag.
So I hope you all enjoyed this post, and have a wonderful rest of the week!
~ Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment