Saturday, March 31, 2012

Blue Glitta!

Hey y'all!
If you haven't noticed, I have been loving glitter lately! I decided to do something funky (for me) and go blue.  Here's what I did!

Ok, from now on I'm not going to tell you about the base coat.  I think you can figure that out for yourselves.  So for the base color I used OPI No Room for the Blues.  This really only takes one coat, but I used two.  Then for the glitter I used two coats of OPI Last Friday Night from the Katy Perry collection.  This is a pretty blue glitter, but by itself it's pretty sheer.  Then I finished off with two coats of Seche Vite so that I didn't get that gritty texture that glitter often has.  I hope this inspires you to use fun colors more often! Have a super Saturday and Sunday!
~ Mary Elizabeth
PS I hope to get a better camera soon, so my pictures should improve soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment