Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Super Cool New Polish!

Hey y'all!
So last weekend my sister and I went to Sephora, and I realized that i had a gift card! i didn't originally plan on buying anything, but then I saw Nail Inc. magnetic polish.  I have read lots of reviews and seen lots of pictures, so I figured I would try it myself.  By the way, the color is Houses of Parliment
 This is what the polish looks like with one coat with no magnetization.  Even before using the magnet it is a pretty color.  To do the magnet thing, paint one coat to get a base color.  The next step will need to be done one finger at a time.  Paint another coat and then hold the magnet on top of the cap over your nail for about 20 seconds.  Do this for all nails. 


That smudge on my middle finger is what happens you hit your wet nails with the magnet!
Overall I think this is a really cool idea! I really like the sort of iridescent quality in between the shades brought by the magnetism.  The only downside: it is a bit time consuming.  Other than that I think this is a nice quality polish.  I hope to try other colors.  I also might try magnetics of other brands.  I would recommend this polish to anyone! I hope you enjoyed this post, and have a wonderful Wednesday!
~ Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment