Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bumble Bee Shatter

Good evening!
Sorry this is so late, but I've had a busy day.  So this manicure was a pain in the butt to do!  I think I had to redo it two or three times.  It's not that hard, but for some reason I was having issues today. 

So the base color I used is OPI Need Sunglasses?  I have used this in another post.  It's a nice yellow, but it takes a few coats.  Then I used OPI black shatter.  One thing I have noticed about the shatters, this one particularly, is that you have to wait a while for the base polish to dry thoroughly before using the shatter.  If not, it just looks stripey and not shattered.  Anyway, I finished with Seche Vite.  I hope you enjoyed this post, and I hope you have a marvelous Monday!
~ Mary Elizabeth
PS I have a few more shatters that I would like to review soon!

1 comment:

  1. FUNN!!!! Love the yellow and the name of it!!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete