Saturday, April 28, 2012

Secret Garden Nails!

Happy Saturday everybody!
I know I didn't post a Pink Wednesday this week, but I wanted to wait to post this manicure!  This weekend my school's drama department is putting on The Secret Garden, and I am house managing (which means that I am in charge of the ushers and making sure the audience isn't distracting anybody).  It is a tradition that my nails match the show, so of course I had to do Secret Garden nails!

 For the base color I used OPI Uh oh, Roll Down the Window.  I really don't use this one too much, but I thought it fit for this look.  Then I used Bundle Monster plate BM19 and Sally Hansen Insta-dri Silver Sweep, which I reviewed in my last post.  It works really well for stamping! for the flower, I used OPI Cajun Shrimp for the petals and Kiss gold glitter for the middle.  I may do a tutorial on how to make these flowers.  Finally I used Seche Vite top coat.  I hope you all enjoyed this post, and have a lovely weekend!
~ Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment