Monday, April 9, 2012

PROM!!

Hello lovelies!
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend.  For me this weekend was not only Easter, but PROM TOO!  No, I did not have a date, but that's ok.  I had a fabulous time with my friends.  I thought I would post what I did with my hair, makeup, and nails.
Me and my friend Bianca :)

 I hope you can see my hair ok.  My best friend Maddi did my hair for me.  She used a one inch curling iron and curled it all to the right.  Then she put most of the hair in a side ponytail.  She left several pieces out so that it didn't look too much like a ponytail.  For my makeup I used a simple foundation and powder.  nothing crazy, but it stayed on all night!  On my eyes I used white glitter on the inner corner, grey in the crease, and a soft black in the outer corner.  I winged my eyeliner and used the same black shadow to smoke it out.  I used a waterproof mascara so that it didn't slide around.  On my cheeks I used MAC Dame blush.  Finally, I used a coral lipstick. 
Now for the nails, I used Essie Ballet Slippers as a base.  For the tips I used Sally Hansen Celeb City.  This is one of my favorite silvers.  Definitely a one coater.  For the black line I used a Kiss nail art polish.  Then I used Sinful Colors Black on Black and Bundle monster plate bm14.  This went really well with my black dress.  And of course I finished with Seche Vite.  I hope y'all enjoyed getting a glimpse at my prom, and I hope you got an idea for your prom too! I hope you have a terrific Tuesday!
~ Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment