Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pink Wednesday: funky French

Good morning!
Just a warning: I am posting this from my phone, so the quality may not be as good as usual. Anyway, I have decided to be a part of pink Wednesday. For those of you who don't know, the idea is that on Wednesdays I will wear pink nail polish and do a blog post of it. Now, I can't guarantee I will do this every Wednesday, but I will try! So for my first attempt at this, I started with OPI "strawberry margerita". Usually I would use two coats, but I just used one this time. For the tips I used Essie "braziliant". I didn't do this, but I would recommend using tape for this step to get a straight line if you don't have a steady hand. I probably should have used tape, but I like my French manicures to have a little bit of curve. Finally, I used Seche vite top coat.
So I hope you enjoyed this, and I hope you will join me in pink Wednesday! If you do, I would love to see a picture of it! Have a wonderful Wednesday!
~ Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment