Friday, February 24, 2012

OPI Holland Collection Swatches (what I have)

Hey there!
I'M IN ALABAMA! I am really excited to be in Birmingham for a scholarship audition at Samford University.  Since my hotel has wifi i thought I would do a quick post.  Today's post is about OPI's Holland collection.  I only have three colors from it, but I thought i would give you my opinions on it.
I Don't Give a Rotterdam!

 This is a gorgeous denim blue with gold shimmer.  I don't think I have ever seen a color like this. I like that it is wearable blue.  It isn't going to overpower your outfit like most blues will.
I Have a Herring Problem

 This color is similar to the last one, but by no means are they the same.  This color is more of a teal, but it has the same gold shimmer.  I like that this is a little darker while still not being overpowering.
Pedal Faster Suzi!

This one is a little less unique, but it is still totally worth it! It is a light pink with silver shimmer.  This reminds me of OPI Princesses Rule!, except this is 5x thicker.  I personally prefer this one!
So I hope this gave you a glimpse of OPI's latest collection, even though I only have three polishes.  If I get any more I will be sure to show you!  I have some more reviews and that jan/Feb favorites coming up for you, so stay tuned!  Have a fierce Friday!
~ Mary Elizabeth
 In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.
Matthew 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment