Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My New Obsession: Sparkles!

Hey everybody!

Today's post is about one of my new favorite polishes.  I bought OPI DS classic about two months ago, and I hadn't really given it the time of day, simply because I thought it would be too nude.  Well, I was COMPLETELY WRONG!!! 

This picture captures the different color sparkles!
So what I really love about this color is grainy look.  It is such a fine glitter that it doesn't have a rough texture like most glitters.  The glitter has a slight holographic quality in the correct light, which is something I have never had before.  It is just as easy to remove as any normal nail polish.  I am really glad I found this, and I hope to find more Designer Series polishes in the future.  I hope you enjoyed this post, and I hope to get a few more in this week if I can.  Love you guys!
~ Mary Elizabeth
He Behold, you are beautiful, my love; behold, you are beautiful; your eyes are doves. Song of Solomon 1:15

No comments:

Post a Comment