Saturday, June 1, 2013

Blue Skies and Sunshine

Hey guys!
Today's post is a really fun yet classy summer mani that I think looks like the gorgeous blue skies outside my window! It is a reverse glitter fade that glistens beautifully in the summer sunlight.  Hope y'all enjoy!


For the base color I used Essie Bikini So Teeny.  I did a review on this color and one other from that collection about this time last year, so feel free to go check it out here.  I love this blue because it is not as intense as some of the other blues I own.  The glitter is my standard glitter fade go to, OPI Glitter-ally the Best Silver Ever.  This makes a great combo that looks very classy.  It is so simple and so perfect for summer, a day at the beach, or any other day :) Hope y'all enjoyed, and have a fabulous weekend!
~ Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment