Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Spring Trend Tribal

Good morning lovlies!
This week I got an exciting package in the mail: my first roll of striping tape! So I decided to break it in by creating this tribal design.  Hope y'all enjoy!




I started off with two coats of China Glaze Keep Calm, Paint on.  This is a really pretty, shimmery mint color.  The I placed two small pieces of striping tape on my nail, one just above the tip and the other diagonally from the top of the first.  I then painted a coat of China Glaze Mimosas Before Manis.  These two colors are so in this season! Next I used my black Kiss nail art polish to outline the tape lines, create the zigzag, draw stripes, and add polka dots.  I used my Francesca's gold nail art polish to make the gold line along the top and used my gold Kiss glitter to fill in the black stripes.  I had a lot of fun making this design!
I hope y'all enjoyed this look, and have a wonderful Wednesday!
~ Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment