Thursday, May 23, 2013

My First Indie Polishes!

Hey everyone!
I finally bought my first indie polishes!  My roommate introduced me to these, and I am so excited! I bought two polishes from LynBDesigns on Etsy.  The main reason I bought these is because they are Princess Bride themed.  The Princess Bride is one of my favorite movies of all time.  That is one of those movies that I never get tired of.  Anyway, the colors are absolutely gorgeous, and the names simply make me giddy :)  Hope you Enjoy!
 Here's what the bottles themselves look like.  How cute!  The collection is called Dweam Wiffin a Dweam, which is pretty much the best name ever.

 The first polish is called The Spaniard.  It is a sheer sliver with large particles of white glitter.  This is a beautiful color that would look gorgeous on top of other colors.  For the photos I used two coats, but I think it would take three to get a really solid color.  I think this is really pretty, but the formula took a little more effort to work with than I usually like.  Still totally worth it though!



 Now this is the polish that I was the most excited for.  This one is called It's Inconceivable.  It is a glitter polish with lots of blue, purple, red, and silver glitter.  Again, I used two coats for these photos.  This one really only needs two coats to be solid.  I can't wait to try this out over some other polishes!  I am absolutely satisfied with the way this one turned out, and I can't wait to see what all I can do with it.
I hope y'all enjoyed this, and I hope to be getting some more indies soon to review.  I am glad to say that I will be doing lots of posts this summer, so I hope you will return soon to see what i've got for you :) Have a tremendous Thursday!
~ Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment