Monday, May 20, 2013

I feel summer comin' on...

Hey everybody!
I hope y'all had a great weekend!  So I just started summer vacation, so I thought I'd post a look that I did using one of the most summery things i could think of: NEON!  Hope you enjoy!



So to start off I used China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise.  This is a neon turquoise color with some slight shimmer.  It is not what most people generally think of when they think neon (it's not just eye searing), but it is still very vibrant.  I topped that with Sephora by OPI Not Your Average Turquoise.  I love this turquoise glitter!  The only problem I have with it is that I kinda had to fish for the bigger pieces of glitter, but that is pretty common for polishes like this.  I used my Francesca's nail art pen in gold to add the half moons at the top of the nail.  I finished off with a coat of top coat.
I hope y'all enjoyed this look!  I expect to get a good amount of posts in now that I am off for summer break, so keep your eyes peeled!  Have a terrific Tuesday!
~ Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment