I recently tried OPI matte nail polish in Gargantuan Green Grape. I'd never tried OPI's matte polish before, so I thought I'd see how well it worked. Here is what it looked like when i applied it.
- dries quickly
- looks very clean after the second coat
- has pretty good staying power
- you are not supposed to use top coat or lotion, so it is a little bit limiting.
- easy to mess up, especially within the first couple hours
- takes two coats to look solid and not streaky (not too much of a con)
- when you take it off, it kind of tints your nails green
Overall, I like this polish. It lasted all week and I got a lot of compliments. One problem I found is that the longer I wore it, the shinier it got due to washing my hands. Other than that, I think this is a nail polish worth trying. I plan on trying other OPI mattes.
I hope y'all enjoyed this review, and have a great day!
~ Mary Elizabeth