Thursday, July 5, 2018

The Return!

Hello Friends!
Wow it has been a minute since I updated this blog!  First of all, I have no idea if anyone even blogs anymore, but I'm going to attempt to resurrect Altogether Beautiful!  Next, as you can tell, I am working on revamping things here in the hopes that I can turn a new leaf and use this as a creative outlet once again.  We'll see if I can keep it up ;)

Yup, still me!

Let's start with a life update, shall we?  Since I last posted on here I have graduated college and moved to Birmingham on a more permanent level.  Obviously I have no idea where life will take me, but for the foreseeable future I will be hanging out here.  I am currently working 2 jobs and attempting to stay sane.  My love for all things beauty stays strong, although as you will find out in my posts I don't get to do as much nail art as I would like.  I'm hoping to use this blog in order to provide a stress relief from my everyday life.

My love of nail polish fell away for a while because I have been working in food service and therefore haven't been able to paint my nails.  However, in recent months I discovered two nail channels on YouTube that reinvigorated my obsession: Simply Nailogical and Nail Career Education.  These ladies reminded me how much fun I have painting my nails, nail art or no.  So thank you, ladies, for inspiring me once again! (Who am I kidding, they'll never read this blog) Go check them out!

In regards to this blog, I am going to pick a day of the week to post on so that I have some level of accountability and won't forget to post (hopefully).  I will decide what day that will be and announce it in the next post.  I'm thinking maybe either a favorites or a First Try post.  I have several ideas for posts, so hopefully I can get things out into the world!

I am really excited to return to the internet, and I hope y'all enjoy the things to come!  I would love to know what kind of things people are interested in seeing, so if you are reading this and have suggestions, please feel free to leave them in a comment below!  Here are some photos from my life in the last few years so you can see what I've been up to. 
I graduated college! Here is my boyfriend Andrew and I at my graduation
My Family



My friend Melissa got married! This is the bridesmaids at the bachelorette party.

My sister also graduated college (about a month ago)!  They grow up so fast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment