Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Summer Diagonal French

Hello Friends!
Summer is in full force where I live, so I decided to do some summery nails.  What better color to use than an aggressively bright pink?!  This design is inspired by Kelli Marissa on YouTube.  I thought it would be fun way to use a mega bright color without putting it all over my nail.



So for the base I used one coat of Essie Gel Couture in Fairy Tailor.  I took some striping tape and laid it diagonally across the tips of my nails, starting at the right corner.  Then I used one coat of China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy below the tape.  I have now realized that I need to buy a new bottle of this one because mine is SUPER lumpy and old.  After that I pulled off the striping tape and finished it off with Seche Vite top coat to give it a nice glossy finish.

So that is my fun, bright summer diagonal french!  I love how this turned out! I'm going to have to do this type of mani with other colors in the future.  I hope y'all have a great weekend!
~Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment