Sunday, January 6, 2013

Update 1/6/2013 (so cool to put a new year!)

Hey Y'all!
Once again, I have been slacking big time.  I have officially completed my first semester of college! I think it was a great start to my college career.  The last few months have been pretty stressful, what with finals week,traveling back home, and other such doings.  I thought I would update you a bit on my life.  I am at my home right now, and will be for a few more weeks.  My Christmas was fantastic.  I love getting to spend time with my family. Now that I don't live at home, I am beginning to appreciate the people in my life who love me most.  Anyway, I should have some more time to blog while I'm home.  I might do a post about my two Christmas nail art looks plus some other things i think you will enjoy.  So there's a little summary of how my life's been lately.  I hope y'all enjoyed reading a little about me, and i hope to post again soon!
~ Mary Elizabeth
PS here are some pictures of stuff that's been going on lately!
House of Heroes opening at a Relient K concert in Nashville
Relient K

Lights at Opry Land in Nashville

Me and my sister on Christmas Eve


Me and Molly (that cute kitty)

Me and my friend Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment