Monday, January 14, 2013

OPI Skyfall Swatches

Hey There!
So today's post is swatches of the polishes I got from the OPI Skyfall Holiday collection.  I only have two, but my roommate got a couple more, so maybe I can borrow hers when I get back to school.  Anyway, lets get on to the swatches!

 The first polish is Goldeneye.  This is a warm golden color.  The consistency of this polish is really interesting.  It is kind of flaky, yet goes on pretty solid.  It takes a good two coats to get a solid color, but when a solid color is achieved it has a really nice metallic effect. 



This polish is Tomorrow Never Dies.  I have been eying this one for months and just got it recently.  It is a blue-purple color with a little bit of a sheen.  This may just be one of my new favorite polishes.  You could probably get away with using just one coat, but I used two just to make it a little more solid. 

Overall I love both of these colors.  I would definitely recommend both of them.  When I get back to school I will swatch the ones my roommate got.  I hope y'all enjoyed, and I hope you have a great day!
~ Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment