Sunday, January 6, 2013

Today's Mani

Hey Everybody!
It's good to be back!  Today I am just doing a quick post on my nail of the day (NOTD).  I found this combo and thought it looked gorgeous, so I thought I would share it with you!




I started with Sally Hansen complete manicure base coat.  Then for a base color I applied two coats of OPI India Mood for Love.  This is a beautiful pink creme formula.  It only takes two coats to get solid.  The glitter I used is OPI Excuse Moi! from the Muppet collection.  It's a fine multicolored glitter with a red/pink base.  This is the kind of glitter that I hate to use on it's own because 1) it's a pain in the butt to take off, and 2) the red/pink base stains my nails.  However by putting a color base underneath it I avoid the staining problem.  I topped it off with Sally Hansen Insta-dri topcoat, which I will be doing a review on very soon.  I hope y'all enjoyed this post, and have a marvelous Monday!
~ Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment