Sunday, May 20, 2012

First Try: Vintage Roses

Hey there!
Today I am starting a a new sort of series called first try.  This will be a series that will be kind of ongoing, and it will be posts demonstrating the first time I try a style or design.  Today's design is roses.  I saw this on a YouTube video and had to try it! Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k0MWWVuZ2s&feature=related


For the base I used OPI Steady as She Rose.  The two colors I used in the roses are OPI Alpine Snow (white) and OPI Dim Sum Plum (pink).  I used my dotting tools to create the flowers according to the video.  Obviously I didn't do everything in the video, but I love how these flowers turned out! I hope y'all liked this quick post, and I hope you have a fabulous week!
~ Mary Elizabeth

5 comments:

  1. Love your style and you are so sweet! follow each other?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really appreciate it! I went ahead and followed your blog (which has some really cute stuff!)

      Delete
  2. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely nails!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://dugongsss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAMMMMAAAZING
    i am a nail klutz so I admire anyone who can do nail art :) x
    You got yourself a new follower ;)

    http://vivalavidavalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete