Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September Nail Art Day 2: Gold and Teal

Hey everybody!
Today I am posting the first of my September nail art designs!  Today's theme is gold and teal. These colors represent childhood and ovarian cancer awareness, for which September is the month.  Not gonna lie, this ended up reminding me of perry the platypus.  Here's what I came up with!



I started with a base color of OPI Fly.  This is a little darker teal than I was hoping for, but it works.  Then I used OPI Goldeneye as a gradient.  I'm really excited that this worked! I was a little bit skeptical as to whether this would work or not, so I'm glad to have discovered a new technique. 
I hope y'all enjoyed, and be sure to stop back on Saturday for school colors day!  Have a fabulous rest of your week!
~ Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment