Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Living on the Edge

Hey y'all!
So today's post is an edgy half moon mani.  I was trying to think of something fun to do with my nails that didn't require freehand.  I really enjoyed doing this, and I hope y'all enjoy it as well!



For the base color I used OPI Suzi and the Seven Dusseldorfs.  This is a beautiful warm purple shade.  It takes two or three coats to get it solid (I used two for this), but it is definitely worth it!  Next I placed two pieces of scotch tape on each nail in order to make a V.  I painted the space it left with Sinful Colors Black  on Black.  This only took one coat.  Then I used my Kiss gold glitter to outline the V shapes to clean up any messes made and give a gold pop. 
I hope y'all enjoyed this, and I hope you'll give it a shot!  I've got several posts planned, so keep your eyes peeled!  Have a terrific Tuesday!
~ Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment