Sunday, February 24, 2013

First Try: Tribal

Happy Sunday Everyone!
So today's post is another installment in my ongoing First Try series.  Yesterday I was trying to decide what I should do with my nails, and I decided I would give tribal nails a shot.  I hope you enjoy what I came up with!



First of all, I apologize for my nub of a middle finger nail.  This is the nail I broke last week.  Anyway, I started with a base of OPI Suzi's Hungary AGAIN! from the new Euro-Centrale collection.  I will do a review of the polishes I got from that collection soon.  Anyway, in order to create the tribal, I used the black art polish I got from Franchesca's.  Good things: I like the effect that I got with the way the lines go in and out of each other.  Bad things: my lines are a little shaky, and I ended up making my hands a little too symmetrical.  Other than that I really like how this turned out!  I had a fun time deciding what to do for this.  I hope y'all enjoyed, and if you have any questions feel free to leave a comment below.  Have a blessed Sunday!
~ Mary Elizabeth
Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.  Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 
1 Peter 5:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment