Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Confetti Fade

Hello Lovelies!
So today I have a look for you that I did using some of the polishes I got from holiday collections.  I hope y'all enjoy!



So I started with a base of OPI Tomorrow Never Dies from the James Bond collection.  The blue/purple is the kind of color that I reach for a lot.  It's a color that I can wear without being too crazy.  The glitter I used is Zoya Electra.  This is a very nice bar glitter.  I like this because it is finer glitter than OPI Save Me which I don't own, but I have looked at it and decided I didn't need it.  The problem I have with bar glitter on the tip of my nails is that it tends to catch on things and scratch me.  However, it makes a very unique glitter gradient that is subtle yet fun.  I hope y'all enjoyed, and have a terrific Tuesday!
~ Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment