Friday, May 23, 2014

Crosshatch Nude

Hello Lovelies!
I hope y'all are having a fantastic day so far! Today I am doing my first actual nail post in quite some time.  Sorry about that, but I've had a pretty busy life (as you may recall from my last update).  Today I wanted to share with you a crosshatch design I saw on pinterest.  It's super easy but cute at the same time.



I started with a base of OPI Steady as She Rose.  I used two coats, but I probably should have used three.  It came out a little thinner than I thought it would.  I like this polish because it is flattering on my skin tone and is very work appropriate.  For the crosshatch I used my Kiss nail art polish in black.  I'll leave a link to the actual tutorial here since it's a little difficult to explain.  One disappointment I had is that my Seche Vite top coat smudged my nail art.  If any of you know of a quick dry top coat that won't smudge designs let me know in the comments below!  I think this is a really cute and simple way to incorporate nail art into your nail routine.  Hope y'all enjoyed, and have a fabulous Friday!
~ Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment