Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Zoya Color2014 Swatches!

Hey Everyone!
Many of you may know that during January Zoya did a promotion where you pay shipping and choose three nail polishes for free.  I apologize for not posting about it, but obviously I did an awful job of keeping up with the blog over the break.  Anyway, I wanted to show y'all some swatches of what I got.  I don't do very many swatch posts because I don't buy nail polish very often anymore, but I am going to try to swatch when I do buy.  I apologize for the photo quality.  I have the worst natural light in my room due to the winter conditions.  I used two coats in every picture.  Hope y'all enjoy!

 This first polish I got is Heather.  This is a light grey-ish purple creme shade with the teensiest bit of shimmer.  I really like this color because it is subtle and appropriate for just about any occasion.  The consistency is a little on the thin side but fairly easy to work with. 

 This polish is called Elodie.  It is a gelly consistency coral color.  This one was a bit of a disappointment.  I was hoping for a bit more opacity, but it's still a pretty color.  I might try this one over a white base and see what happens.

Before I continue I just want to apologize for the crappy pictures of this one.  I was struggling to take the photo with my left hand.  Anyway this one is called Vanessa.  This is a purple toned red.  I have been after this one for quite some time.  This one has a slightly gelly consistency also, but it's much more solid color.  I really enjoy this one.  I haven't worn it for an extensive period of time yet, but I have high hopes for it :)
I hope y'all enjoyed this post, and I hope to have some valentine's day looks this week.  Have a wonderful Wednesday!
~ Mary Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment